H1

2014/05/22

One the most nutritional fruits that 'I love to eat'

Hi its George. One of my favourite fruits to eat is the avocado. The nutritional benefits packed in a single avocado are amazing. The smooth buttery taste of a ripened avocado is beautiful. I'd like to share some basic knowledge about this amazing fruit that most people mistaken for a vegetable. 


I never knew all the different varieties of avocados:


The health benefits:
When I arrive home late past 21:00, I often think of the foods that I should be intaking. If it was item on the dinner plate that I would love to eat several times a week it would be the avocado. Obviously over eating no matter how healthy the item may be is not beneficial to your system. Everything in moderation and keeping in balance is important. 



Compared to the Banana:



Last fun piece about Avocados:


"Boy do I crave for one now!' 


Staff Introduction:
  Shinichi George Kidera  APF ACADEMIES COACH

"I often stop by the gourmet market, big c, or villa market to look for ripe avocado's to eat after a evening lesson. Avacado with a bit of soy sauce is fabulous! Forever a fan!"

"Back into the swing of things in 2014! My goal is to definitely learn more Thai this year, play more tennis, get into great shape, and as always inspire those who want to become better tennis players. Have a great start everyone to your new year and keep your goals alive and in-line."

                               

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿