H1

2014/11/19

The biggest Marathon Event of the Year.

Hello everyone! Several days ago I participated in my first full marathon. Of the numerous marathons in Bangkok throughout the year this one hosted by Standard Chartered is the biggest. This year it drew in a total of 34,500 participants. http://www.bkkmarathon.com/eng/



The course was broken into several running categories. Full marathon 42.195km / Half marathon 21.00km / Mini Marathon 10 km / Micro-Marathon 4.5 km and Walker 1.5km. 



Photo taken of me after completing the race in 6hrs and 6 min. I must say the lack of training certainly paid its toll during the last 12 km. I fully understand now the amount of stress the body goes through running such distances non-stop. The next marathon I race I will definitely be more prepared. If anyone is interested in running together I would love to put together a training team! 



Staff Introduction:
  Shinichi George Kidera  APF ACADEMIES COACH

If you have goals pursue them. Don't hesitate don't wait and put if off until its too late. Running a marathon was a lifetime goal for me and now I have completed one. I've never felt better in my life. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿